Going to look around a clipper factory today

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
It may sound a bit anoracky, but being an engineer by trade, I've jumped at the offer to take a look around the Liveryman factory .

I've started to carry clippers and trimmers for my Stencilbum venture this year. I wanted to offer people the right tools for the job as I had a struggle finding what was best last year when I started playing with the clipping, and so I'm going to road test (on the horses) every one in the range I'm going to offer first.

If anyones got any questions about them, ask away as I'll be on the road at 12pm

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
We have started playing with the clipping already
grin.gif

Teddy%20for%20sale.jpg

marmite

Visit site
I love the stencils but i know fi would never let me do that on any of hers so its a shame plus with all there colours and markings i doubt if they would show up anyway.

JAK

Visit site
Is this going to be a case of "I liked it so much I bought the company!", like those old shaver adverts? LOL

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
I wish lol, they do loads of horsey stuff there like horsecare and electric fencing apart from the clippers I went to see. It was a real aladins cave there.

I went into the electric fence energiser assembly room to see them being 'sink' tested for 24 hours before despatch and the whole place was alive with clicks and sparks from dozens of them firing of at the same time. I was terrified to touch anything in case I got a zap
shocked.gif