gold cup

GinaB

Visit site
I bet on Beef or Salmon and L'ami..ah well
frown.gif

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
I havent had a bet all festival - bit skint.
Thoroughly enjoyed the Gold Cup - Kauto Star is the best racehorse I have ever seen.
My brother had the first 3 winners in a £2 ew yankee. If the 4th one wins he stands to win a couple of grand from a £44 bet.

Fantasy_World

Visit site
I did monkerhostin ew, finished 4th ( but don't get owt lol) a very small ew on Kingscliff as he looked very well and if he came back to his best had a place chance at big odds ( got 66/1). Did Exotic Dancer ew as I fancied him for a place ( but not to win) didn't do on the tote for a place as the odds were skinny and you don't get your stake back either. He ran well to be second to be honest but I don't fancy him as a prospect for the gold cup next year.
Did Forget the past ew as his form figures and ratings were very similar to last year and he had a squeak ( imo). Ran terribly to to be honest and patently failed to stay (imo). Will not be backing that horse in the race again.
I was too afraid to take the short odds against Kauto Star to be honest even though I backed him a lot in his novice days and in a queen mother chase when he fell too.
He was brilliant and just showed he was a class above his rivals.
Still made a blunder at the last again which is worrying though. Seems to do it when the jockey gives him his head so perhaps in the future it may be best to hold onto as much as possible and give him his head after the last fence.

My biggest moan though was RACING DEMON as I thought he would give the winner something to think about but connections ran in the Ryanair chase and from what I have since discovered they feel they made a mistake.
Yes they did as he was a running on 5th in the Ryanair and if he goes to the gold cup next March he will be my wager and I will try and get on ante post before then too.
Pundits said he jumped to his right again in the race but after a chat yesterday I said I did not think he did it as bad as he had in his race before Cheltenham.
For those fancying a bet later in April back him at Punchestown as that is where he is heading ( hot off the press lol). Punchestown is a right handed track so he should feel right at home ( pardon the pun).
I would guess he will go for the Grade 1 Guiness gold cup over 3m 1 furlong which should be on the 25th April if my working out is correct.
Remember you heard it here first because as far as I know his next race has not been published by the press.
Good luck and I know I will be backing him
smile.gif

Cazx