Good customer service post :)

Batgirl

Visit site
I thought I'd highlight some great customer service from hit air. I sent my air jacket off to be serviced special delivery, 3 weeks later I had heard nothing so I rang them. Cute the customer service...
Rachael asked for the tracking information and filled it up straight away, it had been held at the post office with no notification.
Rachael tried to get it from the post office that day, they wouldn't let get have it (she rang me straight away)
She then manager to get it. Got it serviced that day, sent it off to me with a FREE canister for my patience (worth £17!!) A follow up phone call to address the fact that I have a point 2 saddle strap because theirs wasn't long enough, apparently the shop should have had a longer one and she offered me a free one or an upgrade to their new system!
Thought a good news story was worth it!

Fiona

Visit site
I have two within the last month or so....

I posted off my clipper blades to shear ease on the Wednesday and got them back again on the Friday. ..

I ordered a ruggles turnout for the Pony about lunchtime on Thurs, within 24 hours my rug had arrived :)

Fiona