Good day

LauraBR

Visit site
Self indulgant and boring but...

My most beloved saddle in the world (Fals newish Albion K2 jumping one) FITS Sam...!!!!!!! Woo hooo!

Rode him in the school- OMG he's lazy lol. Managed to get him to trot in an outline (BIG achievement lol...) so really pleased.

Been holding back on the riding front because his front feet are so badly shod- honestly, it's like someone said to the farrier, "I'm looking for a shoeing that will help my horse get navicular as soon as possible and preferably help him trip up too and have little balance".

50% fixed this evening- yay! Will take a few shoeings (previous owner had unregistered lad) but he looks about 1000 time better and enough not to worry now.

Farrier knows his stuff, said I'd done well re my impulse buy... couldn't find a thing wrong with his legs THEN a woman who has lessons with my YO walked past, stopped, looked Sam up and down and told me if I knew of anything like him with a calm temperament let her know!

Oh, and had a little spending spree... only a little one... and all stuff for the lovely Sam
grin.gif

ruscara

Visit site
Self indulgent: well, maybe
smile.gif
but certainly not boring! I am so glad to see this. What a marvellous find Sam is proving to be. And the saddle fits him - bonus!
Enjoy your spending sprees - there is nothing like spoiling a new horse.
smile.gif

ets: I see the ticker is still going strong. Well done.

LauraBR

Visit site
Nothing too interesting... replenished part of my first aid supplies (vet rap and animalintex and wound spray with a 2 metre range... amazing when you horses wound is high up between his back legs!) and bought a sheepskin half numnah and navy saddlecloth.

Very restrained really on the shopping front
grin.gif

LauraBR

Visit site
You too re the ticker!!!

I have come to the conclusion that most smokers envy ex smokers and most ex smokers envy smokers. Sad but true.

Still, how well are we both doing?!!!!
shocked.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Ginn

Visit site
Oh lzt that really is the most fantastic news - you really do deserve it and Im really chuffed for you!

Parkranger

Visit site
I love self indulgent posts !!!

I'm so glad that things are coming together - I think you two are gonna have lots of fun!

x