Good jump saddle for short legged rider

Wilbur_Force

Visit site
Any suggestions please? Recently sold my Albion K2 CC as I had to ride jockey length to get 'into' the knee blocks. Not looking for super forward cut, but enough support. I'm only 5'3" and feel that most jump saddles suit the lovely long legs that I can only dream about! Thanks :)

Escada2004

Visit site
Im only 5ft 3 to and i have a Stubben Roxane, totally love it, keeps me on my sharp youngster (most of the time) and holds my leg in place better than any other jump saddle ive had :)

seabsicuit2

Visit site
How old was your K2? I believe the newer models have a narrower twist& are super comfty for us shorties..

Another one to try is the Barnsby Whitaker. They don't make them anymore& are hard to come by but they are amazing to ride in.

Addicted to Hunting

Visit site
I'm just under 5"3 and love my John Whitaker and my Albion which is a 5000 I think bought second hand so not sure of the model. Have also ridden in a Pessoa which I loved. I find double flaps the best mg leg get lost in te single flaps and make sure that the seat size is correct, even half an inch biggers means that the flaps are rather large for me! To be honey I do ride fairly short though, for everything but mainly ride in a jump saddle I love them :)

Wilbur_Force

Visit site
Thanks folks, I obviously need to try a few.

Seabiscuit2, my k2 was a legend version of the jump saddle so pretty old I think. Bloody heavy too! It was a close contact saddle and I just didn't like it.
I do ride pretty short, but I had to go up about 4 or 6 holes! :)

Morganlafaye

Visit site
Absolutely love my second hand Butet XC monoflap, 17 inch with the size 2 panels.

The Albion Kontrol deep version (17 inch) is also very nice if you want a secure seat with a slightly longer leg - the second hand version not the current one. I didn't like the new one, but I really love the older version.

Tinks81

Visit site
I have a Pretige Meredith and am only 5'1 !!!

You can get shorter flaps and smaller or larger blocks x

woodtiger

Visit site
I am another short arse. 5'1". I have a beautiful Butet. Its my precious! Expensive, but SO worth it. Before that I had a stubben parcival, which I still use on breakers as I feel so secure in it, but compared to the precious, it is very heavy.