Good Man Kauto

amage

Visit site
What a comeback! Jumped brilliant....almost seemed to scare Long Run from upsides him with some of his leaps! Them that know the horse done good...bringing him back was definitely the right option!

tiggs

Visit site
It was lovely to see him looking so well and how much all his connections love him. My dog was very confused as to why I was shouting at the tv wishing him to win.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
He is truly a super star in the true sense of the word. I have tears in my eyes ive never seen him perform better, his jumping was awesome and the scenes in the paddock was testament to the esteem and respect he has in the racing publics eye. We will never seen his like again 14 grade 1s and still dishing it up to his younger rivals, he has always been my hero.

amage

Visit site
It was lovely to see him looking so well and how much all his connections love him. My dog was very confused as to why I was shouting at the tv wishing him to win.

My dog joined in....however he is now barking at the 3.20 at ascot and can't figure out why I am not joining in!!

teagreen

Visit site
If you wanted to see a horse who enjoys racing, watch Kauto today - he absolutely loves it, from the racing itself to the crowd who adore him.

Racing needs a star like Kauto just now, and you just had to hear the cheers today to realise that racing is live, kicking and loving its stars!

All hail Kauto! Thank you for today, a wonderful wonderful display!

nicky_jakey

Visit site
Have to admit....I did wonder before the race & was just willing him to come back in 1 piece....
But, what an outstanding horse & a truely great jumper!! He far outjumped his rivals & certainly seemed to put Long Run off down the back straight.
Fantastic performance from the whole team & what a horse - a True Great!!
Brought a tear to my eye with the cheering from the Winners Enclosure! Well done Kauto x

kit279

Visit site
Legendary horse, a personal favourite and one I'm always pleased to see home safe, sound and doing what he loves. He is just such a jumper and to still winning at 11 is testament to how much racing has changed over the last 20 years and well they do to keep him going. He's a credit to all his connections.

Trinity Fox

Visit site
I have just watched it on 4 plus 1 as I was late home from stables I felt sick before as I was just hoping whatever happened that it didnt all go wrong for him.

I have shouted the house down and am sat here crying I am such a saddo I dont care though it was amazing and he is lovely, my son says I am so lame and he is glad none of his friends are here to see it.

It really is heartwarming to see an old charger do it in such style.

proudwilliam

Visit site
Now is the time to retire him and give him to me!!! to do ROR what a walk! He has a look at me quality that would win in what ever disipline he took part in.
I love that horse.

Alec Swan

Visit site
A wonderful, WONDERFUL win. I keep thinking, "Dear God, not again", but I listened to PN this morning, and the horse lives to race; evident by his run. He belies his years.

I've just watched the day on +1. The best day at Haydock, which I've ever seen.

Alec.

ladyt25

Visit site
Oh, I am annoyed now I missed it but had to go ride as coulsn't this morning due to fog. However, I admit I was a little worried when they build him up, I am terrified something bad will happen!!! I too saw Paul Nicholls this morning and he is right, some horses trily do seem to love what they do. Loved the fact he commented about seemorebusiness who at 23/24 is still loving life. I have to say I always feel there's more love of the horses that goes on in jump racing than in flat. i guess it cos you see the good horses come back year after year, it's great to see.

photo_jo

Visit site
All hail the king!!!
before the race
Kauto6091.jpg

Kauto6099.jpg

Kauto6157.jpg

Kauto6184.jpg

Kauto6185.jpg

Long Run
LR6198.jpg

last fence first circuit
Kauto6215.jpg

last fence
Kauto6231.jpg

Allover

Visit site
So need a like button right now!!! :D

It has still not been posted online..........and cant watch it on the computer from over here!!!

starr_g

Visit site
Fifteenth Grade one win. A true super star and some dosh for me again. Thanks Kauto Star for all the fun over the years. I'm sure the trainer and owner will make the right decision on what happens next. I've already watched the race three times on Sky+!