Good Morning....Friday The 13th....

_OC_

Visit site
Hello all of you....unlucky day today...so they say...Back from mucking out the fat one...going to have some croissants and Kerry Gold butter on them and fresh coffee.....do some washing and housework...have a nap....ride big fat one in the school...that's my day sorted minus no mishaps...Have a lucky Day all of you...
grin.gif

pottamus

Visit site
Well Octobercob...thanks for making us all feel jealous...some of us know how to live - croissants, naps and riding eh!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well I am spending my day looking out at the fog...so could not ride this morning (roadwork and no school) - so sat in front of the computer writing a web specification and have some letters and minutes to write up...hows that for exciting!!!!!!!
But on a better note, I have to get everything ready for tomorrow...my first competitive endurance ride. Slightly nervous about getting round in time on my sometimes lazy Welsh and not looking forward to the vetting bit, but am going to go and enjoy and try our best!
smile.gif

jacks_mum

Visit site
washing.......something else to add to the list. Damn.

Just put some coffee on but if you want to send me a virtual croissant that'd be lovely.

Ought to do some work really but feeling very lethargic, sore throat, ear ache, head ache and joint aches. The joys of M.E!!

Have a lovely lazy day.

peterthepony

www.bebo.com
Oh yeh i forgot that it was friday the 13th today
mad.gif
Ohwell, im not superstitious so hopefully everything will be like a normal day for me.

Have fun riding, and try to have a luck day yourself.
xx

Heidi1

Visit site
Morning
grin.gif
...........sounds like you have a nice day ahead of you......I'm at work looking out at the fog, which is getting thicker, finishing work at 12
laugh.gif
........thank the lord....slightly longer weekend than normal.....going to do some retail therapy with my mum tomorrow
grin.gif
...........have a lucky day everyone......

sorona

Visit site
Just been up to do my boys, came hom with a freind and had fresh coffee, got to do a bit of ironing as Daugther is flying up to Newcastle for the weekend and MUST have her white vest top!! She is a little nervous to be flying today where she normally doesnt mind. Hoping the car actually comes out of the garage today, they have had it since monday and it still isnt ready so am having to beg lifts everywhere! Might have even found myself a job today just by chatting to my daugthers head teacher. Hopefully today is a good day for me.

Iestyn

Visit site
Lol...well I have a story about this one... Was woken at about 4am with people shouting and there's me thinking "Oh for God's sake." So went to the loo and they were still yelling. So went to the window to tell them to shut up only to see 2 cars going up in flames - one of them ours. I yelled at OH and, yep, our car was going up.

Fire brigade had already been called but it was too late - complete write off (6 month old car) and I have lost some work. Still feels very surreal - we live on nice development, right at the very end and the police and fire brigade don't think it was deliberate. The car that actually caught first had been bumped earlier on in the day, but had been parked up since 6.30pm - but with the mist coming down they think something sparked and caught hold.
Still can't believe it - the horse stayed on his stable for the day!!!
crazy.gif