Good morning Sunday!

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
Good morning everyone! It looks like I'm the first to post a Sunday thread.

Over here in Derbyshire it appears to be raining - not fun! :(

Going to go outside in an hour to do all the animals and the horses, and then we're off hunting again with the 4 Shires.

Everybody enjoy your day! :)

Last edited:

Foxy O

Visit site
Good morning, Just windy here on the Powys/Shropshire border.Send photos of the hunt, I hope you have a good day :)

Sukistokes2

Visit site
Just very grey and horrid here in Kent, expecting rain in a bit. No riding for me as little Moses is growing AGAIN and has gone sticky again in his hind legs. I have canceled our lesson and messaged my vet, who will no doubt contact me on Monday. I am really happy with the lads height I wish he would give up the growing lark. ;)

Spot_the_Risk

www.animalcrackersdevon.co.uk
Grr, blowing a gale here in Devon. I'm on the eastern side of Exeter, just inside the Dartmoor national park. The sun's shining and i hear there has been a light dusting of snow on the higher ground, brr! Off to ride my old boy for a half hour leg stretch, and this afternoon will ride the other two out with my OH, he is currently cutting and carrying Christmas trees (probably in the snow!). None of our horses haven been ridden for a fortnight, will put a neck strap on just in case!

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I was up early, it was raining so I fed and had breakfast myself. By the time I had finished the sun was out, so I turned out and went swimming. The good bit about that was that as it was so cold yesterday no one else had set their alarms early, and despite it being warm and sunny, the pool was empty. I love an empty swimming pool!

Shady

Visit site
i am very tired this morning, something kept chewing in my bedroom last night, kept looking and looking, something was niggling me about the whole thing and at 3.30 i sat bolt upright in bed and yanked the side cupboard away from the wall and there was a mouse eating my secret stash of money .... NOT lol !!

Sukistokes2

Visit site
i am very tired this morning, something kept chewing in my bedroom last night, kept looking and looking, something was niggling me about the whole thing and at 3.30 i sat bolt upright in bed and yanked the side cupboard away from the wall and there was a mouse eating my secret stash of money .... NOT lol !!
You always make me giggle shady!!! :)

Arizahn

Visit site
Cold and very windy here, but dry at least - the sky is mostly blue :) Apparently we are to have sleet for the next few days though, so I have the stables bedded up in case I need to catch in due to weather. It seems unlikely; both mine are somewhere between yak and mammoth in terms of coat at present. Which probably means we will have a horrid winter...

buddylove

Visit site
Everything is a lot more "spread out" down here in the way of facilities but the hacking is better. Taking delivery of some new transport next week so I can start getting out and about ;-)

Foxy O

Visit site
I don't have transport but I do have good hacking so feel free to pm me if you want to box over here and go for a ride some time :)