Good news at last

Eothain

Visit site
So after the disaster that was Friday with the stillborn, Saturday turned out to be a much better day. Cindy, my Duca Di Busted mare went and had herself a colt foal. He's a little ball of energy. He's chestnut at the moment but I think he's going to go grey because he has a grey ring around his eyes.
I took pictures of him but the light is awful so I'll take more tomorrow.
I'm delighted she had a colt. Hopefully now he'll continue on to be a stallion capable of gaining approval with HSI/IHB, WSI and SIES but I'm day dreaming now!!!

It's far more likely he'll win individual and team gold at the 2022 WEG :D

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
So very pleased things have turned around for you; great news.
When he is at WEG 2022, we'll be able to say we knew him from a babe in arms, very exciting so be sure to let us know his every step.

Eothain

Visit site
Thanks. Will put up pictures later. He's by Baltimore the BWP son of Laudenam. Ridden by Ryan Crumley in 17 Nations Cups for Ireland. Including the 2006 Super League in Rome

CILLA

Visit site
So very pleased that you have some good news to share after all your bad luck. Post piccies soon please.

Eothain

Visit site
Ok, here goes nothing:

Meet BVS Baltic Storm, (Baltimore x Duca Di Busted x Laughton's Flight)

Camera018.jpg

Camera017.jpg

Yes, I realise the head collar is far too big, but all the smaller ones seem to be broken.

Tell you what, in the off chance he makes it as a stallion, I'll give you all a free cover to him!

gadetra

Visit site
Yeahieeeee!!
Congrats on teh new faolie Eothain, he's lovely-nice bold look in his eye!!
Well done Cindy, God he's lovely with the blaze an everything -very striking! I love a foal that looks right at you, not cowering away in the corner-he has serious prescence already.

Congrats xx

Irishlife

Visit site
2009 filly, sophisticated and cosmopolitan with Olympic aspirations whinnies in French, English, Irish and German seeks like-minded colt (no riff raff) for 2013 liaison with view to producing handsome or pretty bay, grey or chestnut colt or filly with big arse and gaskins in order to compete internationally.:)

Summer2.jpg

GinnieRedwings

Visit site
2009 filly, sophisticated and cosmopolitan with Olympic aspirations whinnies in French, English, Irish and German seeks like-minded colt (no riff raff) for 2013 liaison with view to producing handsome or pretty bay, grey or chestnut colt or filly with big arse and gaskins in order to compete internationally.:)[/IMG]

LOL That cheered me up for the day - Thank you IL :D

PS- Like the filly - though a bit precocious...