good online horsey shops?

jaspar

Visit site
equestrianclearance is probably the cheapest, though you need to know your sizes as a nightmare to return anything,. I've got loads of stuff from there rugs, clothes, stable equipment excellent prices. Derby horse isn't bad either probably not as good value.

MrsHutt

Visit site
I think I have used all of them over the years and found Equestrian Clearance usually very good. Recently I have used the Saddlery Shop for a rug (in the sale) and was very pleased with the quality, price and service :)

http://www.thesaddleryshop.co.uk/

I know Hope Valley and Derby House come in for some stick, but I have generally been pleased with both of them as well.

indie999

Visit site
The one I used for years seems to have vanished their prices were good Discount saddlery also known as Hey farm saddlery. I use to get wormers everything...now I just use ebay!

sandi_84

Visit site
A good tip I've used is check out the horsey shops first and when you find something specific you like check it out on amazon. I got my new headcollar for £1.99 + p&p :D and I got my new Derby house rug for £37.somethingpence total on amazon too when it was £39.99 + p&p from Derby house themselves.