Good Phsio and saddle fitters in east sussex

magic14339

Visit site
I can't remember exactly whether she is in east or west sussex but I would recomend Clara Jollands. I have trained with her and think she is fab. (I am an equine sports massage therapist but based in Suffolk/Essex!). She has a really thorough approach and is really helpful. I think she will be listed on the equine sports massage association website :)

DiamondSR

Visit site
Not sure where you are in East Sussex but Kate Peckham for physio and Ellie Martin for Saddler - both in West Sussex. Can highly recommend both.

Lollii

Visit site
I'm not sure where you are in East Sussex but have you tried Lena Pearson-Wood? she is a physio, she comes out to me I'm near Rye, she would know of a good saddler as well.

Let me know if you need a number?

irishdraft

Visit site
Hi Guys thanx for recommendations, yes i am in Rye so Lena P Wood is the nearest, can you let me have the number Lollie pls cheers. If you have the numbers of Kate Peckham and Ellie Martin
wetandmuddy that would be good also, I dont mind travelling or whatever if they are good, i just want my horse sorted !! cheers

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Another one for Kate and Ellie - but think Rye might be too far. Kate has kept my horse on the road with sacro-iliac strain and almost kissing spine for about 4 years now - she is fab. I've got a smashing made to measure dressage saddle from Ellie which is the best fitting one Ive had in 5 years and has been made to be as adjustable as possible.