Good place to try on long leather boots in North West!

diddy

Visit site
Evenin' all,

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to try/buy leather boots somewhere in Staffordshire/Derbyshire/Cheshire area..? After lots and lots of research (on here, obviously!) I'm thinking of getting either Ariat Bromonts, Sergio Grasso, Mark Todd or Sarm Hippiques (or maybe something else!) - basically something reasonably decent but not ridiculous, which will be soft from first wear. However, I want to try them first rather than buy them over the internet.

I can't find anyone that seems to stock all (or even more than one!) of these brands according to their website. Anyone got any suggestions about where would be a good place to go..? So far, Derby House off the M6 looks like the best bet but they only seem to have the Ariats and a few sizes of the Sarms, and some others that are either much cheaper or much more expensive, so not sure if it's worth such a long trip.

Help me pleeeeease - anyone know of any good tack shops that stock leather boots in the area..?

Thank you,

Diddy x

PoppyAnderson

Visit site
Equiport is due to open in Knutsford. Then you've got the tack shop at Somerford Park and Alsager Saddlery off J16 M6. Robinsons did have a Boutique section in their shop but not sure if it's still there - you could ring to find out.

diddy

Visit site
Thanks Poppy! I've not been to Alsager before but it's not too far out of my way coming home from work so will go and have a shifty :)

D x