Good places to look for a part time job?

DreamOfNoReturn

Visit site
So basically I'm looking for a part time job preferably with animals, and I have absolutely no clue where to look, and I just generally don't know how to go about it.

Are there any good websites to go on?

Any help would be much appreciated :).

JenTaz

Visit site
if you want to work with horses, kailzie equestrian centre in peebles are looking for staff, full time and part time, saw it on fb earlier

Wolves

Visit site
Aside from that does anyone know anywhere to look for a job with maybe dogs? Or any small pet shops needing staff?

Maybe the job centre website? If you have time, pop round some of the local pet shops and see if they are looking staff. Take a few copies of your CV too

Biscuit

Visit site
For yard work, might be worth trying yards close to equestrian colleges like Oatridge who normally employ grooms from the college and might be needing help over summer while the students are away?

DreamOfNoReturn

Visit site
For yard work, might be worth trying yards close to equestrian colleges like Oatridge who normally employ grooms from the college and might be needing help over summer while the students are away?

Those will be too far for me, but I can try yards around my area :). Thank you though! Could possibly do it when I can drive so it's an idea :3.