Good quality horsehair jewellery - where to find someone?

MissMoo

Visit site
Hi all,

As my older horse is reaching a time in her life where age is now against her I have decided that I would like to get some jewellery made with her hair. I saw in Horse magazine a few months ago a really nice gold or silver ring with the hair set in a resin and thought something like that would be quite nice. I would also like to get some pendants or necklaces made for my nieces who both adore her as well. Does anyone have any reccommendations/suggestions for any companies? - I know there are lots if you have a look on FB but any reccomendations or examples of other items would be really appreciated.

As it's a bit early for a glass of wine, have a large mug of tea and choc chip cookies on me as a thank you!

Burnttoast

Visit site
Equorum Ornamenta Horsehair Jewellery made the ring in the album on my profile. I was very pleased with it and with the service. She is on fb.

gunnergundog

Visit site
Louise Avery at: http://horsehairs.co.uk/

Took delivery of a 9ct gold ring on the weekend - precisely two months from date of order. Was originally quoted three months as they make the ring and then have to send it off to the Assay office to get it hallmark stamped, so timings a bit out of their control. Superb fit and quality. Very pleased and highly recommend as good communication and updates throughout the entire process, which started with the sending out of a ring sizer.

Last edited: