Good riding schools round Doncaster?

conniegirl

Visit site
So I’m on the hunt for recommendations for good riding schools in and around Doncaster.

my sister would like to start riding again. She has not ridden for the best part of 10 years and she had several confidence knocks before that. However back when she was riding she was a quiet and effective rider so ideally we are after school masters to get her confidence back but not the bog standard boot it and it may go, dead from the neck up type pony.

she would want private lessons

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I have not had lessons there myself, but think there is one with a reasonable reputation near Misterton. I did an NLP course there, they weren't running it but the facilities looked good and the yard appeared organised.

About Us | Grove House Stables LLP

I also think there is one with a good reputation near Howden. Not sure of the name for that one.

BallyJ

Visit site
I had a couple of lessons at Grove house over the summer - I enjoyed it, but after 3 lessons asking for more advanced horses I kept arriving to steady riding school cobs (Not bad mouthing them! They are saints and very much needed!) but i had gone as an experienced rider looking to re-fresh my riding and the experienced horses didn't seem to appear.
The instructors were lovely schools were standard but big enough and they had an indoor which is always a bonus! The phone was answered every time I called and they couldn't help enough. Just didn't seem to have the horses promised.