Good saddle fiter needed south hants

SVMel

Visit site
Hi!
Does anyone want to recommend me a good saddle fitter? I am in Titchfield / Fareham area in South Hants. Last time I had my saddle checked and adjusted I was totally unimpressedand ended up having to use riser pads under a short time after. So I definately don't want them back again!!!

I also didn't realise until recently that master saddlers are not necessarily trained fitters. So I need help from you guys to find someone good and qualified to come out. Am going to look at her and her saddle carefully this morning to get a better picture of what's going on, but she is going stiff and resistant through her right side, and the saddle is sitting to the right, causing me to feel twisted. Will check how she looks with regard to muscle wastage too.

Would appreciate any help, even if its just a pm to let me know who to avoid!!!!

T xxxxx

Pablo349

Visit site
Martin Wilkinson travels all over the country. He made my old pony's saddle to fit her and it was worth every penny. He also has a collection of saddles which normally fit all horses but can make made to measure like he did for us. Hope this helps.
Pablo349

JessandCharlie

Visit site
Brian from TDS is fantastic! (near Alton) Had lots in this area and either not been happy or never able to get hold of them but found Brian to be the best!