good yards east of Exeter?

theopuppy

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good yard short commute east of Exeter. I may be relocating and currently have horses at home. I can't afford another property with land so I now need to think about livery but I want to be able to sleep at night. A must is safe off road hacking , decent arena and all year turnout plus pleasant reliable onsite owners. a smaller adult yard is preferred. I currently have four horses but may need to put two into different retirement livery depending on finances. TIA

Barlow

Visit site
How far are you willing to commute from Exeter? Where I am would tick those boxes but 30 mins from Exeter...

theopuppy

Visit site
Which direction?. I haven't bought a house yet but I have just been offered a job in Topsham and I may need to decide whether to take the job tomorrow . The yard is of paramount importance so travelling a bit further fir the right yard would certainly be considered as I could buy a house nearby.

whirlwind

Visit site
Rollestone, Courtway, Centyfield are all that sort of area. Slightly further Bicton College has a full/ part livery yard and another yard in Venn Ottery.

theopuppy

Visit site
Whirlwind, are you able to pm me the yard in Venn Ottery as I cant find anything on google. I think Bicton college is not quite what I'm looking for . Really I'd like a smaller more personal yard