Goodbye Ron

Mrs B

Visit site
I am so sorry to read that! And there was me prattling on about my boy and missed this...:(

A brave, kind and wise decision - my heart goes out to you x

JLav

Visit site
Will be thinking of you Monday and know how you will be feeling after having to say goodbye to Alison's Noah today.

It's not easy to be brave enough to recognise when the time is right and make the right decision and it's the last good thing you can do for them.

Sounds like you have some lovely memories of him.

Always Henesy

Visit site
:( I'm so so soo so sorry to hear this :( :( :(

I've followed your posts about your lovely, gorgeous boy and he really seems a one in a million horse to have :(
Will be thinking of you, saw this beautiful poem the other day:

Lay down, my friend, and close your sweet eyes.
When you next awake, you'll look down from blue skies.
Free from the pain, you will run in full stride, with friends from the past, through fields far and wide.
With God as your master to take care of you, every day up in heaven, you'll feel love so true.
All of the gifts you gave to me each day will come back to you as you frolic and play.
Then some day, my sweet love, I'll see you once more, as you greet me with nickers as you have done before.
So know that I love you and with me you'll be,
Im my heart everyday as a dream of you free

Oh dear I am crying - again!

I am so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you.
xx

kerilli

Visit site
So sorry to hear this but absolutely the right thing and the only thing that you can do if he is deteriorating. Poor you, but you must remember that Ron has been a very lucky boy to have you all his life, few horses are so blessed, even though it is for far too short a time.
Will be thinking of you on Monday.

Gusbear

Was Richmond, Surrey now a mountain forest in Oz.
Visit site
Oh god, I was feeling a bit teary tonight about missing my late mum but your thread has had me heaving in big sobs. I'm so, so sorry about Ron. Very sad and such a difficult time for you. I'm sure he'll be very happy over the Rainbow Bridge and waiting patiently for you for join him one day.
I'm sending big big hugs your way for Monday.
Take care Sweet and please know there are lots of us here that are thinking of you and sending all our thoughts and love your way.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Mince Pie

Visit site
I am so sorry to hear this :( I have always lurked on your threads about him and think he is the most stunning horse, I'm sorry that your time together has been so short. Massive hugs for you all for Monday x

TarrSteps

Visit site
Very sorry it's come to this but you know you're making the right choice for him, as you've done all along.

They say every horse teaches you something and who knows how his lessons will help other horses you come across in the future. He did good in the world and brought you joy.

Oldenburg27

Visit site
I am so sorry sadly i will be saying goodbye to are old girl who is 38yo aslo on monday will be thinking off you. We have had her for over 20 years its going to be heartbreaking :(

Its sucks soo bad