Goodnight lovely girl and thank you

misst

Visit site
I posted recently about my beautiful old girl Breeze who was failing. I was given some great advice and she had a couple of lovely weeks with nice walks, the odd run and lots of treats.
Last night she was wobbly again and had to be carried outside in the night when she wanted to go out.
This morning she could not get downstairs and was just not herself - not in obvious pain - but vague and quiet. I called the vet and we took her an hour ago. We carried her to the car and she went quietly in the back of the hatchback of our car on her duvet with my JRT my husband and myself by her side. The sun was shining on her and even the vet said what a good lovely dog she had been.
Run free old girl and thank you for a wonderful 2 and a half years. I shall miss you more than you know xxx
Thank you everyone for your advice - it was, as always great.

misst

Visit site
We were the lucky ones to be honest she was a dream to have , especially as she was not what we were looking for... we were looking for a young terrier to go with our jrt. They just gave us the sob story - old, no one wants her, she was depressed and did not have the "look at me" factor, needs a home - and of course we fell for it! She was a gem in every way, good with dogs, my elderly mum, children, chickens, everything except horses which terrified her after a friends cob stood on her - Whoops!. We thought we would get 2 years if we were lucky and we got two and a half so we were on bonus time. They broke the mold when they made her.

Alec Swan

Visit site
There's often a lot to be said for old-dogs. Dogs sometimes come from 'moulds', and so do people. Well done you, take pride in your kindness and acceptance. Breeze was indeed a fortunate old lady.

Alec.

misst

Visit site
There's often a lot to be said for old-dogs. Dogs sometimes come from 'moulds', and so do people. Well done you, take pride in your kindness and acceptance. Breeze was indeed a fortunate old lady.

Alec.

Ooops too many tears affecting my spelling! That made me smile Alec.