Got a new job......

Kristine

Visit site
Just got me a job at a racing yard!
First racing yard job so let's see how it goes!
didn't realise it paid so well!
I also get a chance to ride which will be a nice change

pagancluf

Visit site
Well done! Does this mean VERY early mornings?? (worth it tho!) and gorgeous horses to ride! what did you do b4? was it in the horse industry or have you gone and done what a lot of us want and gone from office to horses? Good luck!
laugh.gif

Kristine

Visit site
well not really very early mornings at the moment it's an 8am start, but I think they might get earlier!
I have always been in retail so yeah iv'e sort of jumped from the warmth of a shop to the brisk cold air to the outside. I have though always had horses!

ruthy1

New User
Visit site
cannot tell you how envious i am.
i sadly don't work at a racing stables, but am a journalist, and am writing a piece about people who quit "sensible" jobs to work with horses. Could I interview you? I'm talking to lots of people a bit further down the line than you (&none have any regrets), but would be lovely to talk to someone at the start of a career change...
what do you think? just need about 15 minutes on the phone with you at some point.
please email me direct: ruth.bloomfield@standard.co.uk or send me a message ...

Kelly1982

Visit site
I am so jealous, would love to work with horses but unfortunatly bills need to be paid and horses just dont bring in the money.

Hope everything goes really well for you
smile.gif