Got Kicked

Accy

Visit site
Getting a horse in last night he decided to paw at the field and caught my leg, now no riding for me for at least a week sob sob just as things were starting to get somewhere and crutches to keep my weight off it.... Has caugth me right in the back of my knee and down the calf very sore.

Excuse post wanted to share with those who understand

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
aww, hope you get better soon
smile.gif

Accy

Visit site
Thank you, feel so silly hobbling about at work could be worse feel bad for scowling at him when he wasnt even trying to hurt me just being a natural horsey

Blazingkate

carlingblacklabel.piczo.com
I got kicked at the back of my knee/top of calf on sunday, it don't half hurt don't it! I was untacking a youngster and he swung round n the pony next to him swung round to kick him and got me instead! Think I was a bit luckier than you though cause I'm walking again today. Hope you recover soon!

xxxx

dwi

Visit site
Keep it up, keep the weight off it for anything other than short periods, put regualr ice on it and make sure you do gentle movement of it so it doesn't seize up.

I had a heavy blow to my calf last year and the whole vein/artery (not sure which) in my leg swelled up hard leaving a painful lump the thickness of your thumb the entire length of my leg.

This is an extreme example but proves that you need to get the swelling down asap with sensible precautions