Got the anglo arab by Bandmaster! (pics)

fruity

Visit site
Saw him today and have him on 2 wks trial and will get him vetted after then if all goes well. O is very nice but v scared of him.

Story is he was bought from stud at 9mths old,sat and rotted in a field until jan last year,he's now 5 (turns out his owner tried to kill her hubby and is now in a mental hospital!) and was bought by current owner who backed him in aug 2010,he however bucked her off twice she then lost her confidence prob hence why he is a bucker now!

She has recently been getting her exp small rider friend to ride him,when she rode him first he did plant his feet when she got on and bucked a few times with her,she growled at him and he did then settle and go forwards,after she rode him i got on and he did the same with me,vvvv green but you can tell he just doesn't know his job and is a proper baby.

The owner wouldn't even trot him up as she was that scared of him,seems she was too nervy for him from the outset.

After walk,trot and canter in a field we hacked out and although looky and a bit unsure of cars coming up behind him he did well.

He is quite sharp and v quick but i think he will get better with regular work and bringing on.

As he's half arab he won't be to your guys tastes i don't think but just thought i'd share him with you.

P.S (excuse my safety retard position!)

P1030130.jpg

P1030127.jpg

P1030123.jpg

P1030123.jpg

JCWHITE

Visit site
I really like him and I think he suits you.
Well done on talent spotting.
What job will he be doing with all that quality?
JC

Spyda

Visit site
I really hope the trial works as he sounds like he needs help now if he's going to get on and become a decent riding horse after the poor start with owners he's had.

Good luck and keep the piccies coming :)

TED2010

Visit site
i think he will be lovely when he builds up with some work, already has a decent neck and backside but that will be the Bandmaster bit! I like Bandmaster horses, i'm sure you will do well with him, good luck! :)

fruity

Visit site
ah thanks for the lovely replies! He has a considerable back end! pure muscle already for what he's doing,lord knows what it will look like when he's in proper work,considering he hasn't been backed long his canter was gorge! v collected,just need him to come round in front but with time and schooling he will except the contact. I'm treating him more like a rising 4 year old,he really hasn't seen anything in life bless him,going to be a long journey but i can see the potential. He will be used for RC everything,low level eventing,hunting and endurance. I like to do a bit of everything :) i find the anglo's fantastic all rounders.
Plan is for me to get him up and running,my mare is being AI'd this May hopefully so in 4 yrs time will have her foal to back and then i will decide to either keep or sell this boy. Knowing me i reckon he might end up being a keeper!