Grass livery north west desperate plea for help

Nativelover

Visit site
I know this isn't in the correct area, I have also posted in the regional section.

Please, please help me. Have been let down with grazing and my situation is becoming desperate. I'm 30 weeks pregnant and need grass livery/grazing for my native gelding over winter whilst I have my baby. I will take his shoes off and he has been turned out with mares and geldings, currently out with mares. He has lived out with sheep before. Will happily graze on his own too.
I live in rossendale/ramsbottom area but will consider all areas if he can be kept an eye on.

JillA

Visit site
I can do grass livery - loadsofgrass - in NE Shropshire, if it's not too far for you. With home produced hay as required and I am there at least once a day, usually twice.

Nativelover

Visit site
Hi sorry for late response. JillA thank you very much for your offer but Shropshire is a bit too far for me.
I'm glad to say that thanks to the knowledge and help of you all, I've managed to find somewhere for my boy.
So now I can stop panicking and just face the guilt of 'abandoning' him for the winter, and then panic as to where I'm going to put him come spring!!!
Thanks again for your help and kind words!