Grass livery required withing 20 ish miles of Aylesbury

ellerslie83

Visit site
As the title says - I thought I had sorted somewhere in Lacey Green and now whenever I try to call to arrange a day to bring our gelding over there I can't get through.

I'm looking for supervised grass livery for a retired friendly gelding - he has no shoes and is a very good- doer.

Really need to move him soon as the place he's at is has gone to restricted turn out and he's now the last one left out so I'm worried he's lonely too. I can't do DIY because of my health, so it needs to be somewhere where everything is taken care of, as my partner works long hours away and isn't able to help.

We live in Weston Turville but would be willing to travel a bit if it was supervised - any ideas? Really don't want him to be alone any longer but this new yard is worrying me as I can't get hold of them and they don't return my messages which would worry me if he was up there and I couldn't go everyday.... Maybe if I post this they'll call me back?!!!

So if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

CobsGalore

Visit site
Someone was advertising grass livery for retired horses in princes risborough recently. Not sure if the advert is still online, but there was also an advert up at widmer feeds too. Might be worth a look.

SO1

Visit site
How much supervision does he need eg will he need daily feeding of hard feed or does he just need a field check and would you also be needing him brought in for farrier etc and wormed and groomed for you too?

The yard that I am on does grass livery and is in Chorleywood but YO would prob do the field checking but not do the feeding of hard feed there is loads of grass though and there is another retired horse that lives out and does not get fed and is fine. It is mixed herd and it is not all post and rail fencing but the fields are huge and there is lots of natural shelter.