Gray's found Guilty

cyberhorse

Visit site
Just had BBC news 24 on in the background and heard that they have found all 5 guilty. It is just a matter now of sentencing. I really hope justice is served in this one.

The BBC news reporter was talking about lifetime bans and fines of 10s of thousands...

Rana

Visit site
Posted in LN but I'll say it here too
laugh.gif

Great result - here's hoping for some reasonable sentencing (of course we know it won't be enough, but the maximum would be good).

Stacie_and_Jed

Visit site
Thats fab news.
laugh.gif

But we all know that no matter what sentence they get it wont be half as much as they deserve for what they did!!! England is just too soft!
mad.gif

cyberhorse

Visit site
On BBC (news 24) again now. Posted in here in addition to LN as I was not sure whether LN is the place for a debate. So what do you think they will get and how does this compare to what you think the sentence should be?

elliegirl12

Visit site
i hope they get a life sentence or the lethal injection do what they did the poor horses and torchure them to death sounds about right to me
smile.gif

cyberhorse

Visit site
I think I would be happy if they were prevented from keeping any animal ever again. To be honest I'd rather there was a focus on preventing a repeat rather than just punishment. In animal cruelty cases you hear that owners were fined in previous cases and then just did the same again. However I really hope the judge throws the book and does both!