Grazing Muzzles?

shadowboy

Visit site
Is anyone still using theirs- i feel guilty im the only one on the yard who still uses theirs. But the grass is so lush as the mo with the warm met weather we have had. Or should i have taken it off?

Blizzard

Visit site
My mare was looking very porky, she has a greenguard one and a shires bucket type, she has worn one for about erm 6 hours in total all year!

I had to take it off as one of the horses had a passionate dislike to it and kwpt attacking my girl when she had it on!
I dont like using them but sometimes they are a must if you cant restrict grazing.

Oaksflight

Visit site
Might have to pop mine on him tonight, but the cheeky sod has torn the whole in the rubber so he can get more through, so there's not really much point to it anymore!

jacks_mum

Visit site
areyoumymummy.jpg

heeheehee, it's sooooo cute!!

equibabe20

Visit site
My boy still has his greenguard on now and it wont be coming off for a while yet and he has 2 wear it when frosty due to him having had laminitis this time last year for the first time in 10 years
frown.gif

M_G

Visit site
I cant get tubby to keep hers on I put it on done up tighter than it should be
blush.gif
and in the morning its on the grass still done up
confused.gif

so have resorted to small fenced off area with v little grass

Oaksflight

Visit site
Mine did that, but I put his headcollar on over it now. Not the safest of ideas but fencing is electric and nothing he can catch it on.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
My lad is still in his 'Greeenguard' mask & has been throughout the summer. He's got used to it and he's looking great. I asked a vet what he thought of him & I was told he was in great shape & hadn't got 'a Grass Bloat Belly'. He's getting plenty of grass as his poos tell me. There's still loads of grass out there & several at my yard still have them on. I'm leaving mine on for a while yet
smile.gif