Grazing & Stables wanted in Pateley Bridge/Harrogate Area

buckedoffmum

New User
Visit site
does anyone know of any land with stables/building to rent on the Pateley Bridge side of harrogate, outlying villages? Want to rent land and stables as opposed to being on livery yard. Or someone who has their horses at home and has room for quite lady with 2 small cobs (well behaved) who just hack, to rent 2 stables. anyone have any ideas????

Merrymoles

Visit site
There's some for sale at Dacre Banks (think the agents are Nicholls Tyreman). I know you are looking to rent but it might be worth asking the agents if the vendors would consider that?

buckedoffmum

New User
Visit site
Thanks, but that land is with that new huge house that is for sale further up the road and has no buildings/stables. Thanks anyway, any suggestions welcome!!!!!

rockysmum

Visit site
I was going to move there last year.

I found a little yard which would have suited us down to the ground, on the opposite side of the river from Darley.

I can find it if you are interested. Good grazing, stables and an outdoor. Very cheap IMO

Merrymoles

Visit site
There are 12 acres for sale at the top of the bank going up from Summerbridge towards Brimham as a separate lot from the main farm but, again, it's for sale rather than rent. I'll keep my eyes open!