Great dressaging day!

Ash the arab

Visit site
Took Joe for our first proper dressage comp today - and what a little star!
We managed a very respectable 2nd in BOTH classes! It was a very low key affair but we scored 60.45% and 62.? % which i am over the moon with!
Has 2 sets of fab comments from the judge including

Fabulous horse. Tremdous canter with real promise. Very well ridden on such a big horse in this arena. Well done!

Can't wait to get out again!

BBs

Visit site
Fantastic
smile.gif
well done sweets! Joe is def proving to be a star isnt he
smile.gif

Where did you go?

Where are you planning to go next?

Ash the arab

Visit site
Took him to a rc training session and they nicknamed him 'daddy longlegs! And whilst he wasn't always sure where all 4 of his legs were, he was extremly genuine and loved it!

Taboo1968

Visit site
I read prelim 12 for Ash..... and can honestly say that Joe is absolutely gorgeous! He was such a good boy and a dam sight calmer than my new lad! (which I am sure Ash will refer too as I think the entertainment value was about a 9!!!)

Ash the arab

Visit site
I thought i would leave your report to you!
wink.gif

But to be fair OD has has a pretty hectic weekend, i'm sure next time you will both know each other alot better, and lets face it your results were nothing to be ashamed of!

Thanks for the compliments about Joe - i'm really chuffed with him!

Taboo1968

Visit site
Well the first thing I can report is the fact that I've not bought a horse!!! Its a giraffe!!! Well it was when we got anywhere near the arena doors as he kept doing the "whats going on out there act" with head straight up in the air!!! and then we also had the "lets throw our teddies out the pram" whilst warming up.... (think you missed this bit Ash) where we launched (literally) into the air and bounced sideways (well sat if I do say so myself)
Not a bad day considering I've only ever sat on him twice before and we only picked him up last night too.... so if thats all he can chuck at me in those circumstances, the more we go out and also get to know each other, the more it should come together!!!

Anyway scores.... Prelim 4 59.?% 4th
Prelim 12 62.4% 3rd
Novice 21 61.5% 3rd......

So lots of pretty rossies to hang around the living room! Shame no one took any pictures though!!!

But I am in love with Joe too!!! He is such a sweetie and worked beautifully in prelim 12.... very impressed (and thanks for the compliment about my reading of tests)

You'll have to let me know when the next one is Ash, then I'll give ya a run for ya money!