Great W/end!!!

bandit

Visit site
well, i had a lovely weekend, which also included my first show on teh grey mare!!!

i've put a report in the Comp Riders, but know some people don't go in there, so firstly i want to thank Kelly1982 for coming and supporting me, it's fair to say without her encouraging words, i may not have had the balls to compete her - her napping and rearing and plunging getting quite scary!!! ended up getting double clear too in the second class - so she can do it!!!

Also went to Hickstead on saturday which was amazing, the speed class was just out of this world. The irish chap Shane Breen hunted his horse around and did an amazing job, not seen anyone go off the bank that fast in my life!!!

so - hope everyone else had good w/ends too!!!

Bxx

Kelly1982

Visit site
She definatly redeemed herself in the ring didn't she!!! All i can say is well sat in the warm up area and not letting her get away with it. Think she just gets a little too excited bless.

Nest time i am hoping my photography skills may have improve he he
smile.gif

bandit

Visit site
LOL - yes - you have to get better at taking the pics. only just realised i've got a video facility on my camera and that would have been amazing!!!

thanks again, without you there i'd have given up and gone home. hoping to do a ODE in 2 weeks on her. i must be totally mad!!!