Greenwich seating plan - it's here

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
We are near the big screen too so that's good, block 221 if our tickets ever turn up!!

How do you know where you are sitting if you haven't got your tickets? I've got band C tickets but I can't see on the confirmation where I would be sitting? Thanks

The Bouncing Bog Trotter

Visit site
Thank you for posting!!!! I have 2 days of dubious seats (block 211 and 208 :() so will take my binoculars but have somehow managed to get block 114 row 3 :D:D: for one day - unless that means I am sitting directly behind the judges and can't see a thing.......

Still, very excited and very happy to be going up there.

millimoo

Visit site
Your block, row and seat number are in your tickets when you receive them.
I have band A tickets, am on row 16, and in block 207.
There's been a bit if a debate on BD forum as theres no rhyme or reason as to what makes a great view in terms of row etc.
Still, just being there will be fab, and I would like to think my view will not be blocked by a plant pot, or judging box.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
I don't think I saw what block I would be in (I think I was too excited that I'd managed to book a ticket! :D ) and it's not in the confirmation.

Still waiting for my tickets :(

millimoo

Visit site
Thanks Cally, it didn't for Ballot tickets, and even worse, they arrive with no seating plan.
This plan has only been published this week, however at least those who are buying can now see which part of the stand theyll be in :)

CalllyH

Visit site
If you log into your account on the ticket website and click expand on seating information it should tell you there. Try it and let me know xx

I'll be annoyed if we get crap views for £100!

millimoo

Visit site
Thanks Cally, sorry shod have added, the seat numbers are also on the tickets, but it was all a big mystery until they arrived. Even now, I still have no idea which side of the block I'm on as the seat plan doesn't extend to numbers - just block and row.
As mentioned before, this info has only just been made public in the last 2-3 weeks in the system or when you got your tickets.
I chuckle to myself that I forked out £275 x 4 for the KUR with no idea where I'd be :D
Still, it's once in a lifetime, and without jinxing it, if Carl, Charlotte & Laura are in the KUR it will be awesome to be part of it on the day :D

CalllyH

Visit site
That's what we thought it's a once in lifetime opportunity and I'm proud to say I've been there.

Just hope the tickets arrive this week! :(

Sherston

Visit site
I'd love to know how much logic has gone into the allocation of a,b,c and d seats! I've got b's in 201, but the row number at least (now having seen the plan) is high, 25 or so. Assume we will get a good view of the competitors entering and leaving at least, stables must be that end?

How many rows are there?? Shall we see who has the highest number?

Anyhow delighted to be going, hope the big screen is at an angle!

Jo_x

Visit site
Im in Row 37, in block 215 for the eventing dressage, Price Category C. I havent looked at my other cat C tickets yet to know what row they are in.

ETA just read topic properly and looked online - My eventing SJ tickets (also cat C) are block 112, row 4 :O Definitely no rhyme or reason to the allocation that I can see!

Last edited:

Jo_x

Visit site
35 is the max row number I believe, going by this:

http://onlineplanning.greenwich.gov.uk/acolnet/documents/45707_6.pdf

Just depends on how they've done as it some places have A or 1 starting at the top rather than the bottom. I've got row 30 on Band B/£95 in the South Stand and I'll be pretty annoyed if we're one of the furthest away rows...

I counted 40 rows in the stands on the short side of the arena. Im in row 37 one day, so Im hoping there are more than 35!!

teapot

Visit site
You'll be in mid air Jo :D - I think that pdf I linked to is the original planning permission so they've probably added since!

Jo - your eventing showjumping tickets are cheaper than mine but looks like you're 26 rows closer than I am?! If 1 starts at the bottom anyway...

Last edited:

Jo_x

Visit site
I dont understand it... Im wondering if the 100s blocks at the front arent raised??

There doesnt seem to be any logic to it at all from what I can see! Im almost wondering if you might get a better view higher up because the arena is so large?

teapot

Visit site
I'd love to know how much logic has gone into the allocation of a,b,c and d seats! I've got b's in 201, but the row number at least (now having seen the plan) is high, 25 or so. Assume we will get a good view of the competitors entering and leaving at least, stables must be that end?

How many rows are there?? Shall we see who has the highest number?

Anyhow delighted to be going, hope the big screen is at an angle!

Stables are at the other end of the park ;) Blocks 216 and 226 will be the closest to the collecting ring :) 201 is right by the scoreboard.

Last edited:

teapot

Visit site
I dont understand it... Im wondering if the 100s blocks at the front arent raised??

There doesnt seem to be any logic to it at all from what I can see! Im almost wondering if you might get a better view higher up because the arena is so large?

Honestly don't know! Damnit.

Arena's meant to be 100 by 80 supposedly which isn't that big...

Sherston

Visit site
Teapot - thanks for the info, struggling to see how any part of block 201 fits into the class B tickets at near £200! Any other view welcomed???

millimoo

Visit site
Its the magical mystery tour....
I think the tickets in the blocks beginning with 1, may have restricted views - i.e plant pots, judging boxes etc.
regards number of Rows, someone the BD forum has Band A tickets on Row 39 (go figure)
But she's in the middle of the long side.
I'm in a corner on Block 207 with Band A tickets - I'm beyond caring about it as we can't change any of it