Greyhound shopping

CrazyMare

Visit site
So, my beautiful hound is all settled in, behaves perfectly and fills her role as companion while OH works nights amazingly.

Now, I'm banned from buying more horse rugs etc, so I want to buy nice things for Lucky Hound!!! (yes, I'm soft as grease, no she doesn't need things, but I want to!!)

Where do people recommend for nice coats, jumpers and collars!?! She has a jumper from Greyt Greyhound Clothing, and I'm eyeing up collars from Petiquette Collars, but anywhere else worth looking?!

Bellasophia

Visit site
www.aecollars.co.uk
Although I'm in Italy I've ordered over five collar and lead sets from this compaNy...the quality is excellent,the leather lasts for years.They will make to your spec ,so worth a phone call to discuss your needs. I've found their prices unbeatable.
If you click on the gallery,for 1 and a 1/4 " colars my boy Stanley is hamming his collar,he's the odd one out..a st poodle amongst the staffies..
the other site I've had my eye on is the blackdog company....imgetting a new pup soon and they have some lovely collars for smaller size dogs,which would suit my future breed..have a look at their greyhound collars...I don't think they are made as well as the first link,but prices are also very competitive.

Last edited:

Alec Swan

Visit site
In the Collar and Lead department, I'd PM Cremedementhe (Oz) on here, and if he'll take the work on, give him free rein!!

When I was doing such work, I always used and made fishtail collars, and the minimum width was 2". Whether it was Tradition, Fad or Practical, I can't say, but it was then and still is, common practice.

Alec.

CrazyMare

Visit site
Oh yes!! My husband is horrified by those, so definitely getting her one.

He walks her when he gets home from work at 2am and moans she has a pink collar....