grr ebay rant...

Happytohack

Visit site
I have listed clippers for sale - they reach a good price and highest bidder does not pay, does not respond despite numerous messages. So I relist them. Highest bidder just emails me to let me know that sister has bid far too much money and she will not be buying them..... guess I will just have to relist them yet again. So there aren't just timewasters seeing horses , they are everywhere!

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
You should remind them that they have entered into a legally binding contract when they bid and that you will be reporting them to ebay
mad.gif

They should NOT bid if they do not wish to buy....no one forced them to pay that much.

When my young son accidently bought a wet suit I paid for it after all it was not the sellers fault

Salcey

Visit site
Yes put an upaid item dispute on them, that way if they still don't want them after 7 days you can get your final value fee back which these days is quite a lot of £. I would however email the person to let them know you are dong this to get your fees back, that way you are less likely to get a neg all they have to do is agree that you are not completing the transaction and the fee's will be yours. Meanwhile quickly get in touch with the other bidder offering them a second chance before they find some other clippers.
We used to have over 400 items listed on ebay, it was great for shifting unsold stock and end of season lines, but unfortunately its not the place it once was!