Grrr .. Some People!! **RANT**

Pepper121

photobucket.com
Had a text from a friend yesterday, come see my new neddy and have a play, wanna know what you think. So off I go to have a play and a catch up with K.

As soon as she told me where she kept neddy, I was wary. I had bad experiences with said place, a large riding establishment, and as it was a school pony I prepared myself for the worse (not that there is anything wrong with school ponies, but this riding school doesnt have the highest score in my books.) Am told the pony doesnt bend, track up or work in an outline, okay fine, not the end of the world, I can deal with that. She gives me bridle complete with pelham and flash and martingale, not a personal favourite combination of mine, but still i tack up and mount, riding hat on and body protecter just incase.

As soon as I get inside the arena, I see a gaggle of people appear at the gate. My old trainer and a few ''cronies'', come for a laugh no doubt. I was never liked there because I was ''the spoilt brat with the show pony..''
mad.gif
but still, i put pony through it's paces.

Nothing particularly mind blowing, little chesnut mare, but she seemed very tense. When I am working with a horse, I tend to lose all view of what is happening around me, I need to focus and concentrate. So off I go into my little world on this little mare. She was quite tense, so I work her in loosely, dont ask too much, give her time to think about what Im asking. After a while she started to relax, and loosen up. She actually started to give me a very nice ride, she was very willing, just something that seemed to be stopping her from going that extra step further, there was no soul about her, like she was scared to give herself away fully. (hope im making sense!!
crazy.gif
) so, I do what instinct taught me and jump off and remove blasted martingale and flash.
What can I say?! WOW! She gave me a ride like no other, even I was suprised! She moved herself into a fabulous outline and tracked up properly, and most of all, she seemed to be enjoying it. K was practically in tears of joy, that is until ex trainer and her cronies interupted.
"You two are a joke. You really think that you made a difference to her? Well she will just go straight back into the riding school and ill make sure it f**ks her up permenantly"
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was livid. She was blantantly jelous, K later told me she had tried to ride little mare but it had bucked her off .. twice (did feel slightly smug at that
smirk.gif
grin.gif
) and she had it in for us two anyway because we refused to join her little "gang", and as K joked started called her "Lord Voldermort"
grin.gif

I just could not belive it.. so glad K is moving yards tomorrow.. how can someone be so bloody ignorant?!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I feel sorry for all those poor poor ponies that suffer at the hands of that bloody woman.
frown.gif

Rant over
blush.gif

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
oh my god what a horrible woman to say that! she was obviously jealous! Well done you for getting the mare going, sounds like you did really well. Good job she is moving yards = happier horse and rider
smile.gif

ruscara

Visit site
What a blessed relief for that poor pony, to be moving away. I bet you friend is thrilled to know what the pony is capable of now, and I hope they are happy together. Why O why are there people like your trainer about. They cannot be happy, and do their best to make other people (and horses) miserable.
mad.gif

Skhosu

Visit site
I'm in shock, is this person the riding school owner/trainer?
she shouldn't be allowed near horses!
Why can't people be pleased for other people?

GinaB

Visit site
I can't believe someone would be so horrible. Who does she thinks she is to talk to another person like that?! She clearly doesn't care about the horses at all, saying she wanted to f*** the little mare up. How horrible. Hope your friend finds a good yard and her mare continues to improve!

Pepper121

photobucket.com
Dont really want to say on an open forum but it is a fairly large establishment!! Makes it even worse..
mad.gif

Thankfully, she left teaching and her head girl post a couple of months ago, but sometimes forgets that she no longer has control. She was my trainer for a couple of months and was actually, I regret to say this, quite knowledgable, however her ignorance and rudeness pushed me to the limit and I found someone else much better.

K and little mare now settled in lovely new private yard, its fantastic.
grin.gif
am so happy for the both of them
grin.gif