grrrr 1of those days

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
today has been 1of those day some1 came to look at my show cob, well i realised that it was goin2b one of those, they came in their skin tight white breeches with their 'expert friends' the first thing she said ooo hes hogged o i dont like that, welll how many show cobs do u know with a mane??? i cudnt ride it cuz iv hurt my hand so my friend did he went nicely for the hole time this girl was goin o hes too heavy o hes behind the vertical o i dont like his markings, so i said would you like to try him oo no i think hes too advanced for me so i get a phone call this evening ASKING to come and look at him again. i do not think so,

kerrylou123

Visit site
so if they didn't like him in the first place, why did they waste more of your time watching him ridden etc! Stupid people! And why would they want to see him again?

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
exactly they obviously dont have a clue they tell me they want a show cob thats what he is for christ sake and then she asks to see my youngster who is more a dressage horse and i jus said that some 1 had paid a deposit bcuz thats only going2 b a waste of time