Guardian Electric Fence Rug

mcnaughty

Visit site
Anyone got one? It is the only one on the market?

Naughty mare is likely to get thrown off yard as she insists the grass IS greener on the other side!!

Thanks all x

Polos Mum

Visit site
You can adapt any rug by tying a loop of electric fence round the front of the rug where it goes round the chest so when the front of the rug touches the tape the shock goes round onto her chest not just onto the rug - where she can't feel it!!

bounce

Visit site
This is what I am having to do with my naughty mare at the moment. I looked at the rugs and thought they were a good idea but very expensive and would be a waste of time if you had to put an underrug on underneath. The loop of electric fence on the front of the rug seems to be doing the trick for mine at the moment.

yaffsimone1

Visit site
This isn't really going to help, sorry. My friends little connie very quickly worked out that if she was wearing a rug and provided she was quick enough she could slip under the electric fence with minimal zapping! x

lurcherlu

Visit site
Put themin tin foil rugs........

Loop or sew some Electric fence into the rug, clipping a strip off their chest if hey aren't clipped helps as does Vaseline .....