Guess who arrived at the yard at 3AM on saturday morning?!?!?!

Malibu

Visit site
Rupert arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally after months and months and more months i have found a horse and he has arrived.

We departed our house in NE Scotland at 7am on Saturday and arrived at 2pm in Chester. We went for lunch and met a friend and left at left the yard with the back of the car over flowing with rugs, tack etc and a new horse in the box! We departed the yard at 5PM.

My Mother was rather tired the last few hours so we stopped for a while so that my mother could sleep.

So i have a smile from West to East, Maibu and Ru get on so well and Its funny because My colors are Black and White and i have one white horse and One Black/Very Dark Brown.

So sorry if bit boring but i am just so happy as some of you know Malibu has a severe tendon injury so i have not a ride for just over a month!

So i have lots of photos to show all of you which i will post, but bit early for that (still half a sleep)!!!!

Thanks if you got this far

allijudd

Visit site
fantastic...bet there is a sleepy horse in the paddock....

we did the same with roman after a gruelling 6 hour journey from the rhyll area after he had been in a box from scotland...

there was a very tired little boy at 3 in the morning when we got back..then he went into the feild at 7...wobbly legs and everything....

JAK

Visit site
Wow, that was some travelling then!
shocked.gif

Hurrah for finding Rupert & making him yours & a cuddle to poor Malibu - any signs of improvement at all?

Malibu

Visit site
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still smiling! LOL

NIC01- Mal is very happy he has a friend now, the stables face each other directly so they can see one another. His leg is ok i suppose i dont really know what to expect after 5 weeks?!!

We are buying a micro-current machine though which i can start using soon. I am also hand grazing him twice a day too.

Maesfenhorse- Leg shaping?

My mother is rather tired, i have had a few hours sleep but i ahve the day off school as sooooooooooooooooo much to do plus i have hurt my hand so i have been up since 6am putting things away, tiding the yard etcetc!

Rupert was not at all tired afetr the journey unless he was but didnt show it as he is so inquisting, not sure if this comes with the breeding or just him, but very friendly and just looking around in general! I will get some photos up, feeling a bit more alive now!

thanks everyone

Peanot

Visit site
So glad for you TH on your new ned. A bloomin long journey though eh? I remember a few weeks ago when you was thinking about getting another horse and now you actually have him. How lovely. Waiting for pics...