guess who we saw today???

Snowberry

Visit site
Becci's old pony Maisey. We sold her to a family in January and in March they'd called to say she as a rotten cow of a pony blah, blah, blah!!
Anyway, we saw her when we went showjumping today and they love her again!
confused.gif
She got placed in all the classes she did and went fabulously for her. They said she is a super competition pony and always gets placed but they are still struggling with her when they are galloping across fields. Although its only at home, when xc she's perfect!
So I was quite please they persevered with her
grin.gif

We took Louis (hatties new ride) and a friend on her horse. Louis managed to get 4 faults in each class. Its the first time he's jumped indoors and only the 2nd time he's been out so I was quite pleased. He just knocked the pole on the double.
Friends child came 2nd in one class and qualified in 2nd class so they were over the moon as it was their first ever showjumping outing!!

Good day all in all
xx

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
aww brilliant. Louis sounds like one of those ponies that adapt to anything. As for your old pony, some poeple have no patience when we all know it can take months to bond with a pony and for it to settle in and to get used to each other. But glad she's happy now.

Snowberry

Visit site
they seem to be. Although they do seem slightly odd in the way they expect a perfect pony 100% of the time!!
I tried explaining she is only 5yrs old!!!

Anyway I am glad they are sticking with her too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They want to affiliate her next year (BSJA)

vivhewe

Visit site
Looks like I'd better stick with that beast of mine a little longer then!
wink.gif

*vivhewe runs and hides*

Glad you had a good day!