gunky stain!

Bex7

Visit site
Does anyone use "Cut Heal Multicare" ointment for wound care? It is an orangy vasiline type that comes in a white tub with Blue and Yellow lable.......

Well it is fantastic at healing wounds but does anyone know how the hell to get it off their coat??

Bert got bitten on the neck a few weeks ago so I put some on the wound and now after 3 baths he still had a great big gunky stain on his neck
frown.gif

Any thoughts, it is quite crusty but too gluey to scratch/pick off.

x

demia8

Visit site
I've got the same problem!!!

It's amazing stuff. I've used virtually every cream on the market and its the best by far.

I've been told that you should rub oil on the fur before application to stop it sticking???

I removed it with Hibiscrub!

Bex7

Visit site
It is a nightmare!!!

I bought some baby oil in the hope that this would soften it..... will try this and the Hibiscrub if not it will be a blow torch and chisel job!

it just looks sooo awful and all the dirt is clinging to it.... I have used it on his legs before which is not too bad as he is very roany there but his neck should be cream!!!

x

eekmon

Visit site
If the wound has healed try good old washing up liquid, neat, as detergent it removes grease !! Just give it a good rub, leave a while and rinse!! If that does not work then you are stuffed!
crazy.gif