GUTTED!

matthew

Visit site
I posted the other day that i was enquiring about a horse that its owner was looking for a sharer for! i called last night but its turns out its miles away from me -its just not possible!
Also the owner wanted someone to do 3 days per week plus weekends!!!! she also wants someone who doesnt work-well good luck love i say!
As you can probably guess feeling pretty gutted ( and bitchy)!!!
Grrr .......

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Hmm is that as in she wants someone to do 5 days a week? Or is that 3 days a week but includes saturdays and sundays?

I dont see why she'd make demands that it was someone who doesnt work though :/

the watcher

Visit site
so basically she wanted a groom who also contributes to costs, just for the priviledge of riding her horse, have I got that right? Hope it is a REALLY good horse, it would have to be!.

I have a sharer on one of mine, she pays £10 per week towards costs and pays for shoes as she does the majority of the riding, but pleases herself when she rides, completes/hunts if she wants to. I get the final say on anything i think is risky or too advanced and somebody else bringing my horse on for my son when he is actually big enough to ride her properly.

Kelly1982

Visit site
Shes not asking for much is she!!!

Dont give up yet, go and have a look in your local tack shop for adverts and look in any local horsey mags. I reckon there will be quite a few now that winter is coming (there is in our tack shop anyway).

Good luck x

matthew

Visit site
Mm papa frita dont tempt me!- no the saving grace was she didnt want money -but i still think she is leaving in a dream world-were she lives is miles from anywere so it would be a hell of a drive for anyone!
I dont mind hard work but im not sure i would get that involved with a horse that i had basically no say in! i think she is after someone working their arse of for free! while she sits at home with her feet up!

Blackhawk

sublimedesigns.moonfruit.com
There's far too much of this at the moment. Everyone has their reasons, which may be valid, but looking at adverts it seems a lof of people want 'sharers' to pay for their horse. Like adverts for full/permenent loan to be kept at current yard.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Well it could actually be reasonable if she didn't have the time to do the horse herself - hence requiring a sharer, or rather by the sounds of it a part loan agreement.

It could be a wonderful opportunity for someone - and a cheep one if she is not asking for any contributions towards costs.