Gutted !!!

Nuttymanxmare

Visit site
Got a txt this evening from the new horsies owner saying she has now decided to loan her out to someone more local.

Im sooo bl00dy angry and gutted.
frown.gif
frown.gif

We rang about her on Saturday and asked if we were too far away and she said that wasnt a problem we even mentioned it again when we saw her on Saturday afternoon. (we also drove over 50 miles to see the said horse).

Anyway we spoke to her again on Sunday and advised the lorry was all booked and we'd collect the horse on Thursday.

So why send a txt (not a phonecall) advising she'd changed her mind??

Grrrrrrrrrr some people...

I just feel like giving up. The ex OH is giving me grief and now this!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Accy

Visit site
Sounds like a cowards way out to send a text not a call, honestly chin up you will find something..

Tell the ex to sling his hook if he is giving hassel.

GTs

Visit site
Sending a text is because she is a pussy, if you have a signed document it always helps, and lastly probably best as she sounds like a nightmare anyways.

Tia

Visit site
I realise you are a little upset at the moment but I believe things happen for a reason.....you just don't know what that reason is yet.
confused.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
Oh I am so sorry honey... I know it won't be any consolation, but things do happen for a reason!

Get back on Horse Quest, Horse Mart etc and have another look! Have you tried Project Horses? That's where I got Grace from...

Nuttymanxmare

Visit site
Unfortunatly im still living with said ex
frown.gif
until I find somewhere decent to live.

He actually moaned at me as I didnt go to taekwondo but went to the yard instead...

Like its any of his Fcucking business anymore he made sure of that...

_jetset_

Visit site
I have just had a quick look on project horses and there are quite a few that could be a possible loan horse... one in Chorley (near me), TB ex-racer...

Nuttymanxmare

Visit site
Thanks...

Ive just got back from a lesson on my friends horse so im feeling a little better.

The lesson went really well too.
smile.gif
Apparently my position isnt terrible and we did some really good trot work my friend has said I can ride her horse for lessons ect so lifes not all that bad at the moment.
grin.gif