Guttural pouch update

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
Having had all hope dashed for a speedy resolution to this problem - chock full gp shown on x-ray, very guarded prognosis for treatment by referring vet, confirmed by expert at vet hospital, we got there to find..... hardly anything!!!?! The clever little pony seems to have got rid of it herself - or was it the homeopathic remedies I tried? I am really baffled and totally overwhelmed. it's like I have got her back when it all seemed very hopeless. There has to be something in it, and someone watching over us.

GTs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
or was it the homeopathic remedies I tried?

[/ QUOTE ]

Time heels most things regardless of what you do to it -

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
Thought I PM'd you. What are you using? I gave Hepar Sulph and Silica 30c. The right gp was x-rayed chock full (vet couldn't scope due to too much snot and inflammation) and the prognosis very guarded with no chance of it moving without medical intervention, so I though what the heck..... Totally amazed when the vet hospital scope found hardly anything. They did a fancy thing with a noose gadget on a couple of chondroids, flushed out the pouch and sent us home. Was really expecting a mess and a long haul. Am following up with a recovery remedy not yet decided on. The pony is 26 after all.