Dressage H&H awards

angelish

Visit site
Hi
It’s been a long time since I’ve been in here , where has the soap box gone ? And the bar ? ?
I have been nominated for the amateur rider award and come blatantly begging for votes if that is even allowed ?
My name is Tracy and I compete in advanced medium dressage with a little naughty ex racehorse who is sometimes last as she gets a little tense and sometimes does quite well , I dream of completing a PSG next year
I come from a none horsey back ground , never been to pony club and paid £500 for my first horse when I was 25yrs old
I still have him although he has been retired for 6 years now

I bought frankie out of a dealers field untried for a few hundred pounds in 2015 and she is making all my dreams come true

I couldn’t believe it when they rang me to say I’d been nominated ,things like that don’t happen to people like me
I was the scruffy kid hanging around local yards begging to muck out just to spend time with horses

eventually that turned into being allowed to share a pony and spending time hanging around livery yards and then watching and learning everything I could
I hope to inspire the youngsters that don’t come from horsey backgrounds , or get picked on as they don’t have all the latest accessories or don’t have a well bred expensive horse to ride and can’t afford lessons or go to competitions

you can do it if you keep working hard enough , it is tough and there are times I’ve wanted to give up but I’m so glad I didn’t and I’m so incredibly grateful I bought this horse that day and because I’ve had to work so hard for everything I’ve got im so thankful every time I climb on that little horse even the times she is naughty , those times make the times she behaves so much more worthwhile

if you have a spare min or two to vote for me please do I’d really appreciate it

https://www.horseandhound.co.uk/awards

Reactions: KEK