H&H delivery problems - message for subscribers

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
All H&H subscribers who have supplied us with an email addresses will receive the following message from our subscriptions department via email this afternoon.

In case there are any magazine subscribers on the forum for whom we do not hold an email address, please find a copy of the message below.

If you are still experiencing problems please contact the customer care team (details below) so it can be investigated. We are unable to resolve delivery problems unless they are reported direct to this department.

HHO Admin

-------------------

Dear H&H subscriber

I am writing to express my sincere apologies for the recent delays you may have experienced in receiving your subscription copy of Horse & Hound, and for the inconvenience this has caused.

Each week copies have been dispatched on the scheduled day from our mailing house, however, due to the weather conditions and the large amount of items in the network prior to Christmas, Royal Mail have experienced severe delays throughout their network.

We have raised our concerns with the Royal Mail Business Complaints team; and have been assured that their network is now returning to normal after the Christmas break.

I do hope that you will continue to enjoy receiving Horse & Hound on subscription.

Should you have any further queries, please contact our Customer Care Helpline on 0844 848 0848, or via e-mail ipcsubs@quadrantsubs.com.

billy2

Visit site
Thanks for that! Last week's issue arrived on the right day (Thursday), followed the next day by the previous week's issue - so I guess things are back to normal!

photo_jo

Visit site
last week's is still missing so 'What's in today's Horse and Hound" is a bit irelevant-'where is last week's' would be more apt:mad::mad::mad:

spaniel

Visit site
Not here either.

I really dont see the point of my subs any more, yes a copy may be a little cheaper but its no good to me days late. And if I see one more free gift offer with every new subscription I will scream....Ive been reading H+H for the last 40 years and not even a christmas card.....

moiragedge

Visit site
Mine not here either this is the 5th week running it has been late. No snow here and everbody else back at work normally.

Cedars

Visit site
HHO, could you explain how Royal Mail, in many areas, are delivering ALL other post, apart from HHO? We get 4 magazine subscriptions, and every week without fail we get the other 3, but HHO never turns up. Which to me suggests its not RM? x

mrussell

Visit site
Good Lord !! is it Thursday again ?? I only used to know it was a Thursday as it was H&H day.. but thats a thing of the past. Grrrrrrrrr......

}=0[

proudwilliam

Visit site
I had a email from Horse and Hound saying its all the post office's fault!!!! I just replied and said so where is today's copy!!!! really p****d off as like most mine had not arrived for the past 6 weeks either two days or even longer late .I to will not be renewing my sub.

Last edited:

Supertrooper

Visit site
Mine hasn't come today and we have no snow for over a week and they can't blame Xmas anymore!!

I've given up now TBH, sorry H+H but you need to listen to what your customers are saying, this problem was going on well before Xmas and the snow that you seem to be using as a scapegoat! Perhaps you need to have a serious chat to your distribution team because you have alot of unhappy customers.

proudwilliam

Visit site
Today is friday post has been and no mag!! really cheesed off now but to add insult to injury I did get a letter offering me a yearly subscription!!! with all the benefits but none of the problems will not be renewing.

DW Team

Visit site
Yet again postman (Fri) has been and gone No H&H what a surprise it has now been 8 weeks (18 Nov) since I last got H&H on a Thursday yet post office has H&H. Beyond a joke no snow, no bank holidays just frustrated reader.

Doris68

Visit site
Still haven't had mine today (Friday) and we haven't had snow for weeks. Somewhat fed-up to say the least. We seem to be given excuses and not reasons!

Please sort this out IPC!!

irishdraft

Visit site
I havent had this weeks copy yet will I get it tomorrow saturday I wonder ? local supermarket had it yesterday (Thursday) havent had an email message either, time to cancel I think

anj789

Visit site
... and another p***ed off customer of many years. I've subscribed by Direct Debit for too many years to count, turning a blind eye to all the new subscriber offers they promote but have had nothing but late issues, if they come at all, for the last 3 months or more. I reported it well before Xmas and they did try to sort it out, seemed to in that I got 2 copies for a few weeks (!) but since then it's rubbish. Late or just doesn't turn up when other post makes it through fine. This week's still isn't here. Are you listening H&H because I'm going to cancel my DD and just buy it in the shops - when I think it's got content worth the money!

Leaf

Visit site
Haven't received a copy since before Christmas but have managed to receive all other post, also more embarassingly bought a subscribtion as a birthday present for a friend and they have yet to clap eyes on one copy that was weeks ago....... Cheers H&H!

Violet

Visit site
30th of December issue has arrived today, but no sign of this weeks issue.
No problems with postal deliveries since the 6th of December.

DW Team

Visit site
Still no H&H (Sat) come on IPC sort this mess out. All my other mags arriving no probs. Parcels posted in France on Wed arrived today. Shops had H&H on the day why not subscribers?

proudwilliam

Visit site
Really cross now it's Saturday and still no mag.!!! For the past 5 weeks the magazine has been late. Thank goodness my sub runs out at the end of the month. Will definately not be renewing it and I have given up trying to contact IPC as the phones are constantly busy and why should I pay when it is their mistake and b***s up.

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
I'm really sorry to hear that so many of you are still having problems with non-delivery of your magazines. Please take a moment to contact our customer care team on 0844 848 0848, or e-mail ipcsubs@quadrantsubs.com so they can investigate each of your cases and try to resolve the problem from you. We can only improve our service to you if your report the problem to our customer care team so they can get the required information from each of you to pin-point where the hold up is.

HHO Admin