H & H Ringtones - how long to wait?

spaniel

Visit site
2 months so far......
frown.gif

Tangaroo

Visit site
Oh well i have done it. Had an answer but cant open it!! Just my luck.Now its in my messages and i cant open it! Phone just says check WAP profile.

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Blimey! Just tried the number that H&H admin give, cos I've been waiting for my ringtone for about 4 days now, and got through to the rudest customer services person I've ever spoken to! I was so p**** off I put the phone down on her!! So I'll try emailing instead and hope I have better luck

Eliza120280

Visit site
I downloaded the hunting horn one when it was advertised on the forum - it came almost immediately. Unfortunately though my mobile got stolen (the b*!£ards!) so when I got my replacement phone I tried to get it again, when it was advertised in H&H the other week. Sent my text, got the text back to say it would follow shortly.................and nothing! Sent another text to get it again, got the 'follow shortly' text again then the text with the link came through straight away.............only when you try and download it, it is saying 'Error: Network unavailable'...........I arent having much luck
frown.gif

Dovorian

Visit site
The same happened to me!
They were utterly dire, definitely had no intention of offering an explanation, let alone apology for the 3 week delay. Also emailed but no reply.

Admin - YOU should do something about them!! After all this is promoted as a service from H&H.

cloppy

Visit site
I have had problems for the past 6 weeks I keep ringing them as does the admin lady from h & h and all they say is they will send it again and to ring back in 8 hours if ive not received it. (I have had all systems on my phone checked by orange who tell me there isnt a problem with my phone) This i keep doing as the lady i keep speaking to just talks over the top of me and isnt interested in my problem or representing her company to high standards in the customer services dept. This vicious circle has now gone on 8 times which has cost me £1.28 for the original ringtone and 8 telephone calls to a national phone line in peak time. Horse and Hound are doing themselves no favours by promoting such a shambles of a service.