H&H trailers & towing!

flyingfeet

Visit site
Ok so we had the weird article on towing in last weeks H&H (strange because you couldn't actually tow a trailer & horse with half of the cars!)

Now I notice that they over corrected for this and printed a load of tosh about Sorento, Shoguns & Jeeps - apparently they can only tow a light trailer with one horse.... er no!

My Sorento can tow 2.8t - last check my 510 ifor (1ton) and two nags say 700kgs each is only 2.4t... am I missing something???

SSM

Visit site
I was dispointed to see that there was not a single 4x4 from Land Rover and they did not review Trailers - reviewed lorry weights, cars and gadgets for the trailer but not the trailers - something very close to my heart at the moment!!!!

Are these articles advertising revenue led??

starllight

Visit site
I've not picked up my copy of H&H yet. Was it total rubbish then about the cars they said could tow last week as I have a Subaru and was hoping to be able to sort out a trailer, however, the weight didn't seem to add up to tow a trailer and one horse?

Natalie_H

Visit site
Totally agree with you - my sorento tows our bateson plus 2 x 500kg horses (1870kg). The stated braked trailer capacity is 2800kg so IMHO there is no problem.