H&H Training academy

MiaBella

Visit site
Price depends on where you view it from... from the email sent to me by H&H the price is stated to be £999 per person.
When viewed from a friend's windows PC its £1999 and for another person viewing from a different OS/web application its £1250....
Also you need to be currently competing affiliated and scoring 70% plus at your level

bounce

Visit site
What an opportunity but what a price! Obviously not a training day for just anyone! Very odd that the price comes up different for those using different applications though. I live in hope that it might be £199.99 and someone just starting out with a young horse at prelim level would be welcome!

Vodkagirly

Visit site
£1999 when I looked, clearly people registering need an Ipad to save the money :)
I think its expensive but then its not aimed at numpties like me.

Marydoll

Visit site
There are many fantastic coaches out there who for that mony could coach you every day for the best part of 2 months thats the route id find for that kind of money, im sorry but nobody is worth that for 7 hours coaching

kc100

Visit site
£1250 for me on laptop using firefox! I understand its an amazing opportunity, but it is just 1 DAY!! You'd be better off paying for a series of lessons with other top trainers and you'd learn far more from regular lessons than you could ever learn in one day. I think with a trainer they need to understand you and your horse as a partnership, it takes time to get to know you both and to learn about your horse's quirks and your weaknesses.

One of Carl's riders is starting to do clinics (first one at a venue near me) and she is only £50 per session so you'd be better going to something like that to get a 'Carl' experience without the £1250 price tag! Carl has plenty of students so I find going to one of them is a much cheaper way of getting a similar approach. I train with one of the Eilbergs students and she is brilliant, I'd much rather spend £1250 on loads of lessons with her!

daffy44

Visit site
£1250 on my laptop too (also using firefox)! Sllightly shocked at a the price variations?? But my goodness what a day, yes its expensive, and no, sadly i cant afford it, but i think its more than just the lessons, its all the other elements as well, all combined into one mind blowing day. I have to admit i would absolutely LOVE to go, I think it would be something you'd never forget and to have all that expert advice on absolutely every aspect of you and your horses training would be invaluable.

khalswitz

Visit site
My Mac safari is too shocked to show me a price I think.

If I had that kind of money to spend, I'd do an intensive weekend/week/month with someone else - I think I'd get more from it!!!

only_me

Visit site
999 on ipad as well!

Thats a colossal amount of money for 1 day, i would be wanting that to take at least 2-3 days to actually get any benefit out of it.

Would be a great thing to do but is so so expensive!! i cant imagine any amateur owner wanting to part with that much cash. I could get roughly 27 lessons with an olympic eventer here for that money :eek3:

HBBambee

Visit site
It is an excellent package and about the price of my monthly wage

1 day is not long enough

You need to be a serious amateur/professional to get full benefit from the training and have a super talented horse as my guess is they want you to return to Carl's for further training after to make the most of the training programme they have put together for you.

The price is crazy, I have just paid £235 for a 2 day BD camp with stabling/daily tuition with excellent coaches/diet lecture/anatomy lecture/mechanical horse session/bio mechanics lecture.

Would be interested to see how it all unfolds.

dianchi

Visit site
Apparently the different prices are deliberate by H&H to see if people are interested??!!!

Money making scam this sounds like to me!
One lady had seen £4999!!!!!!

Shame on you H&H

JFTDWS

Visit site
3999 for me. Laptop, firefox, clearly they know that all my horses are broken except the green broke 4 y/old!

khalswitz

Visit site
Just seen the comments on the article. NAUGHTY H&H!!!! That'll put people off you know. Should have said price TBC - enough people will know a training day with CH will be expensive...