H&H website advertising

airedale

Visit site
Seems like I wouldn't use this for a bit if you are putting more than 1 advert in your 'Shopping Basket'

I put in 2 on the 28th - well before the deadline for this weeks edition.

Neither have been put into this weeks edition. D**n annoying as if they go into next weeks then it only gives me 5 days as I'm on holiday the following week.

Absolutely fuming to say the least. Currently advertising are 'looking into the problem' but they only have a record of the first of the two adverts I put into my 'basket' and not the second.

I've forwarded them the confirmation email which clearly shows both adverts and both for today's edition.

This on top of 'removing adverts' from your siggy - gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So web advertising - one advert at a time I think - and then a few 'prayers' that they get it right - or just go back to the telephone adverts instead.......
frown.gif

airedale

Visit site
aaah - but was that one advert or two ?

The 'have a record' of my first advert into the online 'shopping basket' but not the second.

So it appears that if you put one advert in at a time you should be OK.

If you put more than one into the same shopping basket then none of them get printed and all the adverts after the first one 'disappear'

still fuming