H update! Good news!!!!!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Well... what news I have!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

My vet came to see H to give her a once over - and he was THRILLED!!! I was so chuffed - her whole outlook has changed - the way she holds herself whilst moving - the engagement of her hind legs - her stride has improved!! he's sooooo pleased! So... long and short of it is I've got to get her out and about and competing again asap!!!! She's good to go!!! Wooohoooooooo!!!!!!

I can't believe that it's taken a year - but I'm so pleased that she's come sound - it's such a relief - I was so worried about her!

Thought that I'd update you all - thanks for all who have pm'd me to ask after her - I'm so pleased!
smile.gif

my baby's back!!!!
grin.gif

123914218oeEvRz_ph.jpg

Kate x

ruscara

Visit site
That is wonderful news, after all you have been through. There were times when this seemed impossible! I am so pleased for you!
smile.gif

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Thanks - I'm trying to find the original post - she tore her annular ligament last july - she's had every type of therapy going - including an operation - and up to a few months ago she was still very lame - i had to bute her up and work her through the lameness stretching the adhesions that had built up - it's been really emotional and stressful!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

But HHOers have been with us every step of the way and I really appreciate that!
Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Oooh I'm glad you've seen the advert - when you design adverts yourself you tend to worry whether you've got the balance right - ie - that it stands out enough and also that it tells people what it is!
crazy.gif

Seems like the adhesions have broken down enough for the leg-stride to improve!
smile.gif

I'm so delighted
Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Thank you!
smile.gif

That photo was taken a few years ago now - she loves jumping though - sadly for the past year she's not been able to do it - so she'll be really giddy to get jumping again!
smile.gif

Kate x

BBs

Visit site
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO
The best news ive heard all day!!

Kate this is the post Ive been waiting for all year, since the operation H had. I am dead chuffed for you guys - you two are fighters and I cant wait to start reading your preps and competition reports!

Now if only H's Dad could buy you your Patey Hat
wink.gif

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Now if only H's Dad could buy you your Patey Hat

[/ QUOTE ]
*hint*

wink.gif

Thanks vix - it's been a real long-haul hasn't it - bless her she's moving like a dream at the moment - I'm so pleased!
Just read your report from your weekend -sounds like you had a manic time! I hope you get to the bottom of it with winston's feet
frown.gif
Did you get your parcel?
Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Thanks Beth - i'm looking forward to reporting in!
smile.gif

It'll be great to get her out and about again - such a shame that our trailer is no more
frown.gif

hhmm.. happy shopping though eh?
wink.gif
blush.gif
grin.gif

Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't've put it better myself RD!!!
grin.gif

Thanks for all your help/advice - really appreciate it!
smile.gif

Kate x

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
Things were quite bad with H when I first really came on here, and as I was new, I didn't really say much, but I have been following your posts and I am so glad she is coming good again.

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Thanks MM - I know what you mean - I thought when I posted the "last chance saloon" post a few months ago, that it wasn't going to work out - I'm so happy that H is a fighter!
smile.gif

btw - I love your siggy - such a beautiful horse!
smile.gif

Kate x