Hacking Routes forum

McFluff

Visit site
I like the idea. Sounds just like info sharing, not arranging to meet or anything like that.
I struggle to find good hacking routes here so ideas would be welcome.

asmp

Visit site
Another who likes the sound of it. We are not far from Salisbury Plain but have no idea where we are allowed to park with a trailer.

bouncing_ball

Visit site
I started a Facebook group for hacking information, blocked bridleways snd sharing maps where I used to livery. I don’t livery that way anymore but group is still going and maps being shared. I think a local Facebook group makes more sense.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
No to FB as it only caters for FB members. They have got even worse towards non-members too. Now you don't get the great white wall of death covering up half the screen, it just takes you to a log in page.

We have regional boards on the forum already, could there be a hacking route/info thread on each of these? Maybe a sticky thread so it stays at the top?

bouncing_ball

Visit site
No to FB as it only caters for FB members. They have got even worse towards non-members too. Now you don't get the great white wall of death covering up half the screen, it just takes you to a log in page.

We have regional boards on the forum already, could there be a hacking route/info thread on each of these? Maybe a sticky thread so it stays at the top?

The problem is the regions are huge. It’s only realistic to hack within a local radius. My regional board is SE, I’m in surrey, but surrey then subdivides into many more regions.

My yard communicates day to day stuff to liveries via a closed Facebook group so we need to be on Facebook. You can have a pseudonym and abstract picture if you choose.