Hacking with a phone 😡

Visit site
So when I go out hacking I have to take my phone with me for safety. Has anyone found any (cheapish) jodhpurs/riding leggings with zip up phone pockets. Or a really thin hoodie with zip pockets because it annoys be so much having to wear a coat Thx 💕

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
The question has come up before: Laboa.

A friend of mine wears this all the time when riding horses or bicycles, or when she's at the yard mucking out.

I have a number of pouches of various sizes (the bigger one can easily hold a Canon G10 and a large-screen phone) made by Maxpedition. I attach these with grimlocks or tac-ties to a waist-belt, bandolier, or rucksack

Last edited:

NA85ISH

Visit site
Nike do a brilliant running belt, it looks tiny but fits my iphone 8 in plus more, the best part is though it sits flat so no bulk getting in the way of riding

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I wear long socks under long boots and tuck the phone in the hem of the socks. Mostly a good solution, but it did slip down to my ankle once and was quite a bizarre sensation when someone rang me!
My daughter does this, well just inside her long boots. I tried it once and apart from finding it annoying my phone rose up and popped out 😳

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
I just bought a long sleeve hi-viz top in anticipation of a time when it's too warm to wear my hi-viz coat. I do realise I've probably jinxed it for the rest of you but I was too excited to wait. Come on summer!

P.S. I also have a high viz bum bag. Or, er "fanny pack" :D
Tbh up here the amount of days you can confidently hack without a coat can generally be counted on your fingers 😀

scats

Visit site
I have either a belt thing with zipped pockets for really hot days, but I purchased a lightweight gillet with zipped pockets that is fab. Not too hot for warmer days, but allows me to keep my phone on me.